The geniuses who did the ADR compliance on my bike thought it would be a good idea to permanently fix the headlight switch in the ON position. This isn’t required by law (was it ever?), and it’s kinda stupid having my lights on when I’m riding around in the middle of the day in the middle of the forest in the middle of nowhere. So I fixed it. I pulled the headlight switch assembly apart and found that the switch was covered in Loctite, with a small plastic pin jammed into the mechanism to stop the switch from turning off. 30 seconds later the pin was removed, the Loctite scratched off, and the headlight switch was working again.
You can see what’s left of the red Loctite in the image below:
UPDATED VERSION HERE.
As if the CTX200 needed more mudflaps. I’ve added a rear mudflap extension that weighs next to nothing, and keeps the rear shock way cleaner. I made this using the cover of a plastic folder and a cable tie. It’s pushed it up behind the factory mudflap, between the existing rivets, then cable tied it to another piece of plastic folder at the top to stop it falling down.